Friday, December 14, 2007

Being Baby Hungry

I guess I should say that I, Scott, am writing these entries. Natalie sees them and adds opinions, and I am sure she will write once in awhile.

I have 3 kids from a previous marriage and I have been accused by friends of being “baby hungry”. Well, I guess I am. When my kids were little I worked graveyard shift so I could be home in the day to take care of them. My ex-wife and I split when the kids were 10, 7, 4. So I missed out on a lot of the day to day stuff. Doing homework in person rather than over the phone, seeing friends come and go. Working on school projects and just the daily growth that happens. I have a great relationship with my kids then and now and we have great memories of them growing up. We were very lucky that the divorce did not have a bad impact on them. It was hard work but worth it.
So yeah, I am baby hungry; I want the late nights and the homework duties. So when my friends say it I agree.

No comments: